    (266 FSB) replacing a Duron 1GHZ. Yes, definitely on the trailing edge here.
    :)

    TIA

    CGIMan, Jan 12, 2004

  2. CGIMan

    Mike Guest

    The people who are using the 2600+ barton are using high quality components.
    Higher speed ram, name brand graphics cards, etc.., and others just run it
    266Mhz, instead of the 333. In that case, their better of just getting the
    2400+ Thoroughbred. You can still get the 2600+ thoroughbred at
    pricewatch.com for about $100.

    --
    AMD Athlon 64 3200+
    MSI K8T NEO FIS2R