    (without using closed-source drivrers, anyway.)

    Thanks,
    Asfand Yar

    Asfand Yar Qazi, Apr 12, 2004

  2. Asfand Yar Qazi

    Hippy Paul Guest

    Don't know - the reviews I have seen do not mention it - but since the kt600
    an additional divider has been added to enable a setting of 200mhz fsb while
    keeping the pci/agp in spec. So a 200mhz fsb with maybe a 10% OC (220mhz)
    might be possible without any problems.

    Hippy Paul, Apr 12, 2004

  3. Asfand Yar Qazi

    Chip Guest

    The KT880 chipset does not have an AGP or PCI lock.

    Chip

    Chip, Apr 13, 2004