    vendors that are listing memory for it.

    Did that board exist? And where can I get one?

    And why no mention of it on Soyo's web site?

    Soyo Guy, Jan 27, 2007

  2. I don't think it exists, wish it did I would buy one. It's the reason
    I quit supporting SOYO motherboards. The lack of a socket 775 board, I
    used to work on the Soyo support group for the company. If they did
    come out with this board it would mark a return to modern motherboard
    production for the company. One could only hope a dual PCIe-X board
    would follow

    Custom Computers, Feb 3, 2007