Does Your Programming Environment Look Like This?

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Bill Giovino, Oct 6, 2004.

  1. Bill Giovino

    Bill Giovino Guest

    Bill Giovino, Oct 6, 2004

  2. Bill Giovino

    Mike Turco Guest

    For the keyboard with plants growing out of it: "This piece of crap takes
    forever to compile."

    For the office with the post-it notes all over: "Your wife swung by a few
    times while you were out to lunch. She seems anxious to see you."

    Newspaper office: "There will be no bonuses this year. Even the xmas budget
    is pretty tight. We did the best we could. -- The Management"

    Mike

    Mike Turco, Oct 7, 2004

  3. Bill Giovino

    Bill Giovino Guest

    Wow... great comments, Mike! Is it O.K. with you if I add these to the
    pictures, too? Can I just add "Mike" as the author?

    - Bill Giovino

    Bill Giovino, Oct 10, 2004
  4. Bill Giovino

    Mike Turco Guest

    Hi Bill,

    Sure, go for it.

    I had a thought the other day, that "$#*&", would be a good one for the
    picture where the keyboard is sticking through the desk.

    Take Care,

    Mike

    Mike Turco, Oct 11, 2004