    John Guest

    Dont ask these Dell india idiots anything, You might as well go ask
    your dog

    John, Mar 15, 2006

  2. John

    Tom Scales Guest

    I prefer to ask my cat. He's MCSE and A+ certified.

    Tom Scales, Mar 15, 2006

  3. John

    journey Guest

    Actually they have given me good service. I would much rather that
    they be totally incompetant and the jobs would come back here.

    The handwriting is on the wall, we're throwing it all away ...

    Journey

    journey, Mar 15, 2006
  4. John

    Hank Arnold Guest

    Holy shit!!!! Does this mean it's time to buy an HP or Gateway???? ;-)
    PLONK!

    Hank Arnold, Mar 15, 2006
  5. John

    John Guest

    Way Cool !

    John, Mar 15, 2006
  6. John

    Leythos Guest

    I just had to fix a server/workstation setup that a MCSE, MCSE+I, MCP+I,
    MCSD, MSDBA, MCT setup for a small office, he didn't even know about
    security groups, shared the entire OS drive at the root, mapped the
    server root to all workstations, and created a folder called ACCOUNTING
    on the server and shared it with all users having full access to it :)

    I've learned, over the years, that the more credentials a person feels
    the need to put after their name, that the more likely they are to not
    really be qualified in that/those fields.

    With that in mind, I wonder if that would mean that your Cat is really a
    Dog?

    Leythos, Mar 15, 2006
  7. John

    John Pezzano Guest

    Please don't insult the intelligence of dogs. At least you can understand
    them.

    JohnP

    John Pezzano, Mar 15, 2006
  8. Sounds like a pretty hep cat.