  1. Gordon Scott

    Gordon Scott Guest

    DONT CLICK ON THAT POST!!

    Gordon Scott, Jan 8, 2006

  2. Gordon Scott

    Bill Guest

    WHY?

    Bill, Jan 8, 2006

  3. Gordon Scott

    John McGaw Guest

    It is a badly designed attempt to do a forced download and execution of
    the file CryptoSMS.EXE on your computer. There is some question whether
    it is malware or simply a spam attack. Either way any reasonably secure
    computer shouldn't have a problem with it but there are still millions
    of people out there who never hear of the word security and they are the
    prime target. Do a Google search for the filename and you'll get many
    hits but there seems to be little agreement about what is going on.

    John McGaw, Jan 8, 2006
  4. Gordon Scott

    Bill Guest

    It appears the OP never made it through the Supernews filters, since I
    never saw it. Thanks for the info and thanks Supernews for the filters.

    Bill

    Bill, Jan 9, 2006