    will let you enjoy the game the way id Software designed it to be. That
    fact alone should let many of you know that you will not be left behind
    in experiencing DOOM 3. "

    )-()-(, Jul 22, 2004

  2. )-()-(

    stanmc Guest

    Yes, but the big question is can this be played successfully on an
    FX5200 with either 64 bit or 128 bit interface?

    stanmc, Jul 22, 2004

  3. )-()-(

    burchill Guest

    so my athlon xp 2100, 512 mb ram and geforce 4 ti4200 with 64 mb should
    run it ok...

    burchill, Jul 22, 2004
  4. Ahh, but will it run on an FX5200 running with Win 98 and a PIII 500, I
    seriously doubt it!

    Shaun Pudwell.

    Shaun Pudwell, Jul 22, 2004
  5. )-()-(

    Nada Guest

    That is subjective experience and not a fact. I won't really buy
    that, unless they tried it with medium details and lower.

    Nada, Jul 22, 2004
  6. )-()-(

    Granulated Guest

    yeh..not with full deets, naturally..

    OpenGL man...OPEN GL !!!
    --

    ) ___ ______
    (__/_____) /) (, / )

    Granulated, Jul 22, 2004
  7. Dear god...you're here as well?
    Get back to BB you animal!

    :)

    Richard Dower, Jul 22, 2004
  8. )-()-(

    CapFusion Guest

    Yes, you can play but not ENJOYABLE.

    CapFusion,...

    CapFusion, Jul 22, 2004
  9. )-()-(

    stanmc Guest

    Sorry, I forgot to put in the wink emoticon. Seems that the FX5200
    series really tears this newsgroup up. So here is the wink emoticon. ;-)

    stanmc, Jul 22, 2004
  10. )-()-(

    CapFusion Guest

    Since you mention it, I forgot mine too..... Here mine :`p

    CapFusion,...

    CapFusion, Jul 23, 2004
  11. )-()-(

    Quietman Guest

    Doom 3 will run fine on an fx5200

    Just turn the "eye candy" settings down ;-)

    Quietman, Jul 24, 2004

    JK Guest

    JK, Aug 8, 2004

    Granulated Guest