    system, and by the way, it blows this game out of the water. GRRRRR..
    First $50 gets the game and Prima Official Game Guide. If you are serious,
    give an email and we'll do paypal.

    Heywood Jablowme, Aug 3, 2004

  2. Heywood Jablowme

    Ron Shaw Guest

    what what what? i just ordered the damn thing. being bedridden i cant get
    out to buy it but i thouht the same thinhg u did.. i hae 3.0 stsyem oc to
    3,2g 4 - 160 gig wd drives raid0 config on a promise tx4000 raid controller,
    9700 aiw pro, 4.7 drivers..and other stuff

    --

    Ron Shaw - Help me please http://home.comcast.net/~rtshaw

    My Skin is to tight, my fingers are pushing from the inside and it hurts
    like hell.
    I am deemed a Criminal by my own government. A Marijuana User in never
    ending pain,
    I had polio now MS. As an Engineer I designed your cars, computers &
    software
    Support Medical Marijuana visit http://www.mpp.org/MI

    Ron Shaw, Aug 4, 2004

  3. Hm, I didn't read all of it. But, "New World Order" is part of the bible, if
    I'm right,
    What comes next, is the biggest war any1 has ever seen. The biggest war in
    history.
    As for color, it's just a Vitamin D thing, nothing else. It comes from the
    sun, it's also what
    makes a white person tan.
    In other words, to me, who cares what color anyone is.
    If I don't quit smoking, I'll be wishing for, nice, joyful, Marijuana to
    ease me as well.
    If I'm still alive/feeling well enough, I'll fight to my death just to get
    the right freedom back to
    this god forsaking country.
    Well, that's a little overboard. But god is watching our Gov. And I don't
    think he/she/what ever god is.
    Likes what's going on. Just watch how crazy the weather gets sometimes, God
    is the one that does it.
    The floods around DC?
    I really think that was God's doing.
    While I'm on this subject, sorry to say to everyone, Jesus was not "White"
    He was not total black either, but he was darker then a lot of those
    pictures out there.
    I would love to see a picture of Jesus in all the right shades & color.
    He would look, for the most part like the guy, the us gov. claims planed
    9/11
    Who I think did it, I don't know. I think our gov. just needed to point a
    finger.
    And he was about the best fit for it. Powerfull person, and somewhat of a
    threat.
    But I don't really think it was him.
    Remember one big thing, our gov says something, that's the way it is.
    And a lot of people just plain believe it.
    Heck, there might not even be any truth left in our gov.
    And I think that, that some of them have got so use to lying, they don't
    even konw what the truth is anymore.

    Denny. ;-)

    No matter how you look @ it though, it's still not fair.

    Dennis E Strausser Jr, Aug 4, 2004
  4. Heywood Jablowme

    Spencer Guest

    Fruitcake aka Nutter

    Spencer, Aug 4, 2004
  5. Heywood Jablowme

    JTS Guest

    I can play Doom 3 fine with a P4 @3.7 with 9800 pro and 1 gig of OCZ memory.
    But it is a little boring. Pretty though!!

    JTS, Aug 4, 2004
  6. Heywood Jablowme

    didgerman Guest

    Yep, if you feel you must upgrade for this game, don't bother. Until
    some good mp support, like coop, comes out, this will take about 24
    hours, then it's back to ut2004.
    5/10 here.
    No harm in demanding higher specs though. That said, most of my
    hardware is a year old, and it runs fine. Good work, but seen it
    before I'm afraid.

    didgerman, Aug 4, 2004
  7. Heywood Jablowme

    Mac Cool Guest

    How is UT2004? I could never get the demo to run stable so I didn't buy
    the game. I loved UT but I could never get into UT2K3.

    You don't see many benchmarks with UT2004... what kind of hardware does it
    take to run it well? Currently I have a 2.53Ghz P4, 512MB ram, Ti4200
    64MB.

    Mac Cool, Aug 4, 2004
  8. Heywood Jablowme

    didgerman Guest

    I mainly play onslaught mode, all the driveable stuff is good. You'd
    be fine with your current system, but it looks like you might want a
    new graphics card, possibly dual ddr memory.... But you don't have to
    push the boat out to play ut2k4.
    I just played some more D3 there, pretty much the same stuff so
    far.....

    didgerman, Aug 5, 2004
  9. Real intelligent, Sure?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?.
    I hope you didn't hurt you brain thinking that up.
    Ha ha ha.
    How about.
    Take on the laws you dumb As* Fruitcake Wimp.
    Wimp? hm. Not really if I would fight to my death for what this country use
    to be 200 years ago.

    Denny. ;-)

    Dennis E Strausser Jr, Aug 5, 2004
  10. Heywood Jablowme

    didgerman Guest

    'this' country? Which one is that then? Azerbaijan?

    didgerman, Aug 5, 2004
  11. Heywood Jablowme

    Minotaur Guest

    Imagine a world without Christians or Muslims.

    That's Heaven...

    Minotaur, Aug 7, 2004
  12. Heywood Jablowme

    Ron Shaw Guest

    well i kinda like the thing, at least the graphics my hands are messed up so
    its hard for me 2 play using all the keys but i'm enjoying it. at leel 2 now
    so that aint bad.. for me

    --
    Fairlight Forever..SpaZm

    Please help. I Am a Criminal created by the US Government
    A Marijuana User, advocate & Engneer. I had polio and now MS.
    As an Engineer I designed your Space Shuttles, Cars & Software.
    Why is it wrong for the ill 2 smoke pot? http://home.comcast.net/~rtshaw

    Ron Shaw, Aug 9, 2004
  13. just me but a think your expecting too much, probably thinking of doom1 or 2
    with updated graphics. I stuck it onto my XP3200+ system with 512 MB ram
    and GF4 Ti 4200 on an XP Pro platform and at medium graphics it runs fine.
    maybe it because I was expecting it not to run at all made me feel satisfied
    just to have it run on an old defunct processor with a defunct DX8 graphics
    card.

    Robin

    robin.gordon1, Aug 10, 2004
  14. Heywood Jablowme

    Maverick Guest

    same here...

    I'm loving it. Turn off the lights, crank the sounds, and crap yourself
    walking into a room holding nothing but a torch...expecting something to
    jump out at you and scratch your face off... :)

    take some of the best elements of the original doom, add some half-life,
    some system shock2, some quake2, and wrap it up in a very slick, polished
    game with amazing graphics and sound and you've got doom3.

    doom3 = fabulous game.

    Maverick, Aug 11, 2004