  1. Randy Zielke

    Randy Zielke Guest

    Can I download songs from itunes radio onto my ipod

    Randy Zielke, Nov 27, 2004

  2. Randy Zielke

    Bev A. Kupf Guest

    There are two versions - AudioHijack, and AudioHijack Pro -- both
    of which are shareware. Here's the website:
    <http://www.rogueamoeba.com/store/>

    Bev A. Kupf, Nov 27, 2004

  3. Get Ambrosia's Wire Tap (free):
    <http://www.ambrosiasw.com/utilities/freebies/>

    That will record any sound playing on your mac as an aiff file to disk -
    be careful to turn off any alerts when recording!

    If you wish you can edit the resulting file to e.g. extract separate
    songs from it in an app like Sound Studio. Then use iTunes to convert it
    to mp3 or other compressed formats.

    Martin Sammtleben, Nov 27, 2004