    Anyone know of an alternate site where they are available?
    I need the 11/02 bios update for that mobo

    thanks,

    ~C~, Dec 20, 2003

  2. ~C~

    Lowtarget Guest

    I searched the net and found the 11/04 bios update. Which is what you are
    after I think. This link is from the Epox UK site.

    http://www.epox.org/bios/4g4a/4g4a.zip

    Lowtarget, Dec 20, 2003

  3. ~C~

    ~C~ Guest

    that's the one!

    many thanks & happy holidaze!

    ~C~, Dec 20, 2003
  4. ~C~

    Lowtarget Guest

    No problem. =) I was glad to give another Epox user a hand.

    Lowtarget, Dec 20, 2003