    I have to deal with plenty of issues with the M280Es, but this one ticks me
    off the most. Any help is appreciated.

    technodite

    technodite, Oct 3, 2006

  2. technodite

    terri Guest

    Have you contacted Gateway about this? If you have, what's been the
    results?

    This doesn't sound like something that's going to be easily fixed. I've
    forwarded your post on to someone I know at Gateway who can look into it
    better.

    My first inclination is to say "Norton !" but let's see what Gateway has to
    say.
    --
    Terri Stratton
    Microsoft Featured Community