    reinstall windows.

    TIA

    Robert

    Robert Brereton, Jun 21, 2011

  2. Robert Brereton

    Yousuf Khan Guest

    It could simply be a bad memory stick. Run Memtest86+ on it, and see if
    the stick fails.

    Yousuf Khan

    Yousuf Khan, Jun 22, 2011

  3. I have done that. I also had 2 other sticks and substituted each with the
    same result. It seems that others have had similar problems with windows 7
    using a variety of board/memory/processor combinations.

    Bob

    Robert Brereton, Jun 22, 2011