    suggestions.

    Thank you in advance,

    Sam

    Sam Ohn, Jun 28, 2004

  2. Sam Ohn

    Jim B. Guest

    First off your going to have to provide us with more information,
    since there are more then a half dozen Dragon Plus motherboards. We'll
    need the exact motherboard model. If you don't know this it's printed
    on the motherboard usually between the PCI slots. One quick check you
    can make is to see what mode ACPI is set to in your BIOS or if your
    motherboard supports it.

    When you post a message for assistence please list the following:

    Motherboard model
    CPU
    Memory - Brand - Type - Amount
    Video card