    a part number I can reference?

    Besides this, I don't see any extra power cables inside the chassis.
    Where would one come from? I am puzzled.

    Jonathan K. Cohen, Apr 6, 2006

  2. Jonathan K. Cohen

    Fixer Guest

    they should already be on the inside of the machineon the side somewhere two
    green rails just unscew and attach to the drive

    Fixer, Apr 6, 2006

  3. Jonathan K. Cohen

    Tom Scales Guest

    As was answered, the rails themselves are in the machine. You need a set of
    3.5 -> 5.25 adapters (for want of a better word). They're generic and
    available at any CompUSA, etc. I bought a bunch on ebay as I've replaced a
    lot of my CD drives with hard drives (hard to find spots for 1.5TB).

    Tom

    Tom Scales, Apr 6, 2006
  4. Jonathan K. Cohen

    Bluegoose Guest