    Many thanks and apologies for taking up so much space here lately.

    Cheers

    Richard

    Richard, Dec 28, 2005

  2. Richard

    Jim Guest

    Richard,

    You can get the latest platform drivers directly from nVidia's drivers
    page. Just get the nForce4 platform drivers for Windows x64.

    Jim

    Jim, Dec 29, 2005

  3. Richard

    Richard Guest

    In his posting of Thu, 29 Dec 2005, Jim writes
    Dear Jim

    Thanks for that. Last night I could not find what I wanted but this
    morning I have but thanks for the prod! Things are looking up now<G.

    Cheers

    Richard

    Richard, Dec 29, 2005
  4. Richard

    Mark Morreau Guest

    Richard,

    I wonder if you are aware of the forums at www.2cpu.com?
    Also many good and knowledgable people there, as well as much knowledge.

    Mark

    Mark Morreau, Dec 31, 2005
  5. Richard

    Richard Guest

    In his posting of Sat, 31 Dec 2005, Mark Morreau writes
    Dear Mark

    Yes indeed I am a daily visitor to the site...have been for several
    years<G> Strange that all these drivers are not easily found on either
    the Tyan or the nVidia sites? All that I'm missing now are the USB port
    drivers...pretty basic stuff really. Thanks for the suggestion, however
    I felt sure that there would have been someone on this list who had
    recently purchased an S2895 board and hopefully would have the disk with
    the USB drivers on it.

    Cheers

    Richard

    Richard, Dec 31, 2005
  6. Richard

    anba Guest

    Richardwrote
    In his posting of Thu, 29 Dec 2005, Jim write
    Dear Ji

    Thanks for that. Last night I could not find what I wanted but thi

    morning I have but thanks for the prod! Things are looking u
    now<G

    Cheer

    Richar
    --
    Richard[/quote:ab5b4a02da

    Hi Richard

    I have the same problem and still can not find the download link
    would you please email that link so I can try to download tha
    driver?
    Thanks

    anba, Jan 21, 2006