    Hi,

    Subject says it all, I need the driver for Win2k if anyone can point me to
    it.

    Jase

    Jason, Sep 1, 2004

  2. Richard Hopkins, Sep 1, 2004

  3. Jason

    Jason Guest

    Jason, Sep 2, 2004
  4. Jason

    Jason Guest

    Jason, Sep 2, 2004
  5. Jason

    Linea Recta Guest

    Of some sort?? How many sorts are there? I tried to install this driver but
    I got some message stating that 'there was no dual head found'.
    I have a clean install here of Windows 2000 with, what according to the
    manual, is a 'Matrox Millennium G400 Flex 3D Edition' (AGP). At the moment I
    have a computer running with the standard VGA driver.

    The manual says to install the Matrox Millennium G400 Flex 3D Edition first,
    before inserting the RT2000 card. Are there any updates for Matrox video
    tools 3.1?

    --
    regards,

    |\ /|