    Having just updated to the latest bios k7n2 3.8 and drivers 3.13 my pc now
    doesn't see my cd-rw.
    Anyone else experienced anything similar?

    TEHarmer1, Nov 8, 2003

  2. TEHarmer1

    Nero Guest

    KN72 what?
    Delta-L, if so then wrong bios as the Delta-L uses 5.3 or 5.4

    One with onboard graphics?

    Nero, Nov 8, 2003

  3. TEHarmer1

    Nero Guest

    Did you uninstall the old drivers first like it says?
    Uninstall graphics driver,reboot
    Uninstall nForce drivers,reboot
    When windows asks for drivers,click cancel.
    Install nforce drivers,reboot.

    Nero, Nov 8, 2003
  4. TEHarmer1

    Nero Guest