    Anyone recommend good mod drivers for a Dell E1705 with a Geforce 7800 card?
    Dell hasn't updated their drives since Jan of last year. They are without a
    doubt the worst company when it comes to driver updates.

    Greg, Feb 9, 2007

  2. Greg

    Augustus Guest

    Notebook drivers for the mobility 7800Go series (amongst many other laptop
    video cards)are usually manufacturer specific. The Nvidia ones frequently
    don't work. Try www.laptopvideo2go.com ,they have multiple drivers for the
    7800GS and Go series laptops. Most recent date from Dec 2006.

    Augustus, Feb 9, 2007

  3. Greg

    Greg Guest

    Thanks