drivers for STB Velocity 4400 with TV Out?

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Travis, May 16, 2004.

  1. Travis

    Travis Guest

    Can anyone recommend a later-than-1998 Win98-SE driver for a STB
    Velocity 4400 with TV Out (Riva 128, Nvidia TNT1) that actually
    *supports* TV Out?

    I have the "Detonator" series, none of which supported TV Out
    (although Detonator 3 has a nice selector for format to let you
    choose "Composite" or "S-Video" TV Out -- it just won't switch to
    either). The latest of these drivers, Detonator 3, is dated
    9-20-00.

    I'm moving an old machine downstairs to display on the TV and
    even though great beauty is not expected, text function could
    sure be improved.

    Many thanks,

    Travis

    Travis, May 16, 2004