    ones somewhere....

    Can I send back my x800 because of NO DRIVER SUPPORT from
    ATI???????????

    Mika Nihtil?, Sep 5, 2004

  2. Mika Nihtil?

    Andrew Guest

    Was it advertised as having 64bit "DRIVER SUPPORT from ATI"
    (apparently you need to shout like a f***wit in this thread)?

    Andrew, Sep 5, 2004

  3. Mika Nihtil?

    Spencer Guest

    Not Sure if you can send it back because of no driver support.

    They may say, "why did you not see if the card was compatible with Linux
    64bit before you purchased it?"

    Same question I would ask really.

    Spence

    Spencer, Sep 5, 2004
  4. Mika Nihtil?

    Conor Guest

    No you can't send it back because it isn't advertised as having 64 bit
    Linux support.

    Most people in the Linux community know better than to buy ATI cards
    for use with Linux due to the crap driver support.

    Conor, Sep 5, 2004