    them down. The trouble is it doesn't always happen with all applications
    and not the same ones everytime. Sometimes it happens with the finder,
    sometimes not. Anyone know what is happening?

    Emyr Rhys Williams, Nov 13, 2003

  2. Emyr Rhys Williams

    Susan Hall Guest

    I had that happen on 10.2.7 on a G4 1.25, but I'm not sure what I did to
    fix it. I put a message like yours on some forums but no one answered.
    Then, to fix another problem and because I was keen to experiment, I
    created a new admin user and deleted my old one, and the problem was
    gone. So it was probably a corrupted preference (.plist) file, but I've
    no idea which one.

    I know this isn't extremely helpful, but at least it lets you know it
    happened to someone else, and that it's probably a corrupted preference.
    Good luck.

    Susan

    Susan Hall, Nov 25, 2003