    DSL/ADSL, then please tell me, I need it urgently.

    Thanks and regards,
    nitesh

    nitesh, May 14, 2004

  2. nitesh

    CJT Guest

    At what level of detail? You could Google it with the particular
    aspect you're interested in.

    CJT, May 15, 2004

  3. nitesh

    nitesh Guest

    I need very detailed explanation on the technical aspects of ADSL and
    its working. Found it bit difficult to search.

    Thanks,
    nitesh

    nitesh, May 15, 2004
  4. nitesh

    CJT Guest

    "Technical aspects" is still much to vague. Probably your best bet is
    to start with the web sites of the people who make the chips if you're
    interested in the hardware nitty-gritty.

    CJT, May 15, 2004
  5. nitesh

    Tom Guest

    Tom, May 16, 2004