    receiver to the transmitter or use a stream of known bits?

    Any help with algorithm, code or ideas would be appreciated.

    Thank you.

    Texas Longhorns, Mar 3, 2004

  2. Texas Longhorns

    Prakash Guest

    I solved the same problem. Sinusoid did help but I used 5/6 frames for
    synchronization. Like Sinusoid+silence+silence+sinusoid+.. You can
    also use the more robust technique of known bits but it will increase
    ur processing during listening mode!!

    This webpage should help
    http://www.s3.kth.se/signal/edu/projekt/links.shtml Try Brown,Yellow
    and Red groups. They solve the problem.