    decrease from 400HMz to 266MHz??

    Regards,
    Frank

    Frank, Dec 28, 2005

  2. Frank

    daytripper Guest

    It's not unlikely that one would notice a 30% loss of memory bandwidth.

    Have you tried installing just the Corsair dimms alone to see if this is truly
    a population-driven bios phenomenon, and not the result of using the wrong
    speed dimms?

    daytripper, Dec 28, 2005

  3. Frank

    Gordon Scott Guest

    read your manual closely, installing more than 2 dimms quite often lowers
    the the buss speed. You also want to refer to the manual as to single and
    double sided dimms in the specific slots.

    Gordon Scott, Dec 28, 2005