    Thanks in advance for any advice anyone can offer. This kind of
    problem has to be a problem plaguing many computer owners but I didn't
    see any threads addressing it.

    D. Fahlstrom, Jan 10, 2004

  2. Try : www.cyberguys.com If they don't have it, nobody does. I use
    TWO desktop computers for only one monitor. I bought a VGA switch for
    less than 8.00 there. If you do so, be sure to order by phone so you
    can ask the sales person about the two special double ended VGA cables
    required. The monitor attaches to the switcher, and each computer
    attaches to the switcher. LOL!

    Michael P Gabriel, Jan 10, 2004