    whatever.

    Also, does any one have the 24" Ultarasharp FP, and if so, is it any good?

    Thanks in advance............Kenny

    Ken, Jan 30, 2006

  2. Ken

    Bob Levine Guest

    The dual core is way faster than the standard Pentium 4 but only with
    applications that can actually take advantage of it, such as Photoshop.

    As for the monitor. I love it.

    Bob

    Bob Levine, Jan 30, 2006

  3. Ken

    Dave Guest

    It's also nice if you do a lot of multitasking. With my Pentium D 3.0
    I can render video or do a virus scan and surf or do word processing
    without any noticable slowdown.

    Dave

    Dave, Feb 1, 2006