    Can i get some advice on dual monitor cards

    Links etc

    Michael

    Michael, Mar 31, 2007

  2. Michael

    xmradio Guest

    mine works very good...good luck...

    xman

    xmradio, Mar 31, 2007

  3. Michael

    Nez Guest

    http://www.geeks.com/techtips/2005/techtips-AUG18-05.htm

    Originally I used a Matrox card similar to this

    http://www.matrox.com/graphics/en/dispatch/products/gseries/g550pcie.php

    I recently upgraded to an ASrock motherboard. According to their
    website the board is not compatible with Matrox cards so I switched to
    this

    http://www.pny.com/products/quadro/nvs/285NvsPciEx.asp

    I only run 2D business type stuff. If you run 3D games you probably
    want something else.

    Nez

    Nez, Apr 1, 2007
  4. Michael

    Guest Guest

    Used Matrox for years always good, just switched to an
    Gigabyte Radeon 9250 128MB AGP DVI-I VO for 21GBP and it works perfectly as
    well.

    Hope that helps

    Andy

    Guest, Apr 12, 2007