    side of the primary to get to the second monitor? It gets confusing
    dragging the mouse to the right to get to the monitor on my left and vice
    versa.

    Margolis, Feb 17, 2005

  2. Margolis

    RonK Guest

    Switch the cables on the video card then make the #2 monitor the default
    monitor. You can then drag left.

    RonK, Feb 17, 2005

  3. in the display properties - settings tab, you can drag them around, even put
    one on top of the other!

    Iain Dingsdale, Feb 17, 2005
  4. Margolis

    Margolis Guest

    thanks for that simple little fix. I knew I had to be missing something very
    obvious. ;o0 I never tried dragging them like that. I kept using the
    'custom' option in the display properties wizard and it just wouldn't
    cooperate.

    Margolis, Feb 17, 2005
  5. thats a bit of a long way round surely?

    Iain Dingsdale, Feb 17, 2005
  6. Margolis

    RonK Guest

    Thanks Iain, I learn something every day !

    RonK, Feb 17, 2005
  7. Margolis

    Margolis Guest

    and it wouldn't work anyway.