    I've played with sharpness, digital vibrance, gamma, contrast etc and can't
    seem to improve the display. Is there anything I can do to improve the
    display to the TV?

    twobirds, Jun 1, 2005

  2. twobirds

    Guest Guest

    Switch to 640x480 and see if it's better.

    Guest, Jun 1, 2005

  3. twobirds

    twobirds Guest

    The native res of the LCD TV is 1024X768, but I'll give it a try.

    twobirds, Jun 2, 2005
  4. twobirds

    J. Clarke Guest

    Using S-video, NO. What you are seeing is characteristic of the performance
    of NTSC video for computer output.

    The only way you are going to improve the image quality is to go to a VGA,
    DVI, or component connection instead of s-video.

    J. Clarke, Jun 2, 2005