DUAL XEON HP Workstation XW8000 2.4GHZ; UNUSED; Win2000; $1150

Discussion in 'HP' started by oleg lebedev, Oct 23, 2004.

  1. oleg lebedev

    oleg lebedev Guest

    DUAL XEON HP Workstation XW8000 2.4 GHZ
    Operating System Windows 2000 included on CD

    Never used HP Workstation XW8000 DUAL XEON 2.4GHZ in original box.
    (Hewlett-Packard PART# 470046-976)
    2 SCSI Hard Drives; each of 36GB;
    DVD-ROM;
    RAM : 512MB;
    VIDEO: FIREGL2 3D 64MB;
    Network & sound card is built on motherboard.
    Keyboard, mouse are included.
    The workstation comes with OS: Windows 2000. Disc included and HP docs disc

    Price: $1150 + S/H
    Will ship by ground service at flat rate of $60 within continental US.

    We have 5 of them.

    The seller is an established computer company in MA with
    excellent history of 10 years of business with no complaints.
    For parts pls check our web site: http://www.bostontradinggroup.com/

    <<<OUR SITE DOESN'T CONTAIN INFORMATION ABOUT THIS ITEM.>>>

    Contact email:

    oleg lebedev, Oct 23, 2004

  2. Perhaps You should add that the FireGL2 is a extremely outdated card (over 3
    years old) and which is _not_ supported in the xw8000...

    Certainly not the right card for a system like that...

    Benjamin

    Benjamin Gawert, Oct 23, 2004

  3. oleg lebedev

    oleg lebedev Guest

    We did not placed the card there.The stations came with such configuration.
    Anyway, thanks for advice. We can replace the card with something more
    updated.

    oleg lebedev, Oct 23, 2004