DualCoreCenter won't start

Discussion in 'MSI' started by buddy, Feb 9, 2008.

  1. buddy

    buddy Guest

    Just built a computer using the Neo2-Digital board (nice board!)

    Fresh format and install in Windows XP w/SP2. Then installed MSI
    drivers and utilities. Everything fine.

    Then applied about 100 Windows security updates since SP2.

    Now when DualCoreCenter tries to start, I get this error:

    "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005). Click on
    OK to terminate the application."

    Tried uninstalling then reinstalling both DualCoreCenter and the
    DotNet 2.0 frin the MSI CD. Same error.

    Tried scanning with Ad Aware. No change.

    What should I do?

    Thanks for any advice,
    Buddy

    buddy, Feb 9, 2008

  2. buddy

    Glasspider Guest

    I never used it, but the received wisdom is that the program is
    hopelessly buggy.

    'pider

    Glasspider, Feb 9, 2008

  3. buddy bracht volgend idée uit :
    You might check the event manager on prossible error logs.
    Perhaps anything is listed there.

    André

    André, PE1PQX, Feb 9, 2008
  4. buddy