    on my TV (display 2) while it would appear on my monitor in any resized
    mode I wanted (both at the same time). Can anyone tell me how to get
    this back? TIA

    mills9000, Jan 28, 2005

  2. Disable Overlays in WMP. Just go to Tools/Options/Performance/Advanced
    and turn it off from there. GF cards used to be able to mirror the
    screen exactly with an overlay but nVidia disabled it around Detonator
    4x.xx. It used to work with early det40s on my Ti 4200. But with newer
    drivers it stopped working and hasn't worked on any card I've had since.

    Disabling overlays will reduce your picture quality. I think you'll be
    able to get it to work in "High Quality" instead of overlay, though you
    won't be able to adjust the colours and stuff.

    Sharanga Dayananda, Jan 29, 2005