    anyone experienced this/ know of a fix?

    TIA

    Sean

    pRot3us, Jan 16, 2004

  2. pRot3us

    Lenny Guest

    Why do you ask this question in the soundblaster live newsgroup? ;)

    Anyway, I have found this to happen if you synchronize your account(s) and
    click to enter the hotmail account before the first synchronization has
    finished. Then you get a visual duplication of all new mails, but it's just
    an illusion. If you click some other folder and then back on the hotmail
    account the problem should fix itself. You should be fine as long as you
    don't make the program synchronize twice at the same time.

    If this is not your problem, then I don't know how to fix it. All I can say
    if that is the case is, log into hotmail the standard way through your
    browser, or else live with it.

    Lenny, Jan 17, 2004

  3. pRot3us

    pRot3us Guest

    lol, sorry wondered why my post wasn't in the winxp general newsgroup oops
    :D

    Yes thats the problem.. cheers

    Sean

    pRot3us, Jan 18, 2004