DVD playback stuck zoomed in FX5600

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Dean, Nov 16, 2003.

  1. Dean

    Dean Guest

    I have an Albatron FX5600/256M/8x in a P4 3GHz, ASUS-P4C800,1GB & WinXP
    Home SP1. More details if helpful.

    It seems to be "stuck" zoomed in on DVD playback.
    I'm using InterVideo WinDVD 4 that came with the board, but it does the
    same thing with MS MediaPlayer9. I also tried ASUS DVD XP V4. Same.
    The window where the video is displayed is zoomed in to the middle of
    the frame. It will zoom in and out but it won't zoom all the way to the
    full frame.
    I've reloaded WinDVD, upgraded the drivers, downgraded the drivers, and
    looked at every configuration screen I can find. I even sent a note to
    the Albatron tech support website and just got more annoyed. Don't ask.

    To me it seems to be either the video board setup or something in
    Windows that's confused. I just can't find it.

    I'm up for a little registry hacking but I can't figure out where to
    start. (It's only a 45meg file)

    Anybody ever fix this kind of problem before?

    Dean, Nov 16, 2003