    http://www.samsung.com/Products/CDD...ight/CDDVD_Rom_DVD_ROMHalf_Height_SD_616T.htm

    The firmware is the latest offered by Samsung, version F311

    Thanks, Steve.

    Steve, May 26, 2004

  2. Steve

    CLyles Guest

    Is this a backup copy of your movie or the original? If its a backup
    and a very long movie some DVD players have trouble at the very end of
    DVD's.You may want to look in on http://Digital-digest.com/index.php?
    alot of good information on everything to do will dvd's I mean
    everything to include your brand of burner.

    CLyles, May 27, 2004