    greatly appreciated .....

    Thank you
    Carolin

    Carolin Bauer, Sep 8, 2004

  2. Carolin Bauer

    DaveW Guest

    Sounds like the drive has failed. Possibly time for a replacement :(

    DaveW, Sep 9, 2004

  3. Carolin Bauer

    catougn Guest

    The same happened with my GSA-4081B drive.After refusing to read my
    DVD-RAMs disks stopped writing DVDs and I took it back to the shop
    where I bought it.They checked it and agreed to replace it probably
    next week. I suggest you do the same.Give it to the shop where you
    bought it. It's still under guarantee.You don't need to buy a new
    device.

    catougn, Sep 9, 2004