    could point the way. I would hate to spend $600 for
    a monitor that doesn't work properly.

    TIA

    Frank, Nov 5, 2003

  2. Frank

    Kent_Diego Guest

    You can get DVI-I or DVI-D. The DVI-I is digital and analog so either a DVI
    monitor or VGA monitor w/DVI to VGA adapter can work. The DVI-D is digital
    only so the DVI to VGA adapter will not fit. The Radeon 8500LE and a few low
    end cards have DVI-D as a way to cheapen the card so dual VGA monitors is
    not possible. Most good cards have a DVI-I so that dual VGA monitors will
    work. Your DVI will work in either.

    -Kent

    Kent_Diego, Nov 5, 2003

  3. Frank

    Frank Guest

    | You can get DVI-I or DVI-D. The DVI-I is digital and analog so either a DVI
    | monitor or VGA monitor w/DVI to VGA adapter can work. The DVI-D is digital
    | only so the DVI to VGA adapter will not fit. The Radeon 8500LE and a few low
    | end cards have DVI-D as a way to cheapen the card so dual VGA monitors is
    | not possible. Most good cards have a DVI-I so that dual VGA monitors will
    | work. Your DVI will work in either.
    |
    | -Kent

    Thanks for the reply.

    Frank, Nov 6, 2003