DVI/HDMI + S-Video at the same time on the same TV??!?!?!

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Ataruchan, Mar 12, 2008.

  1. Ataruchan

    Ataruchan Guest

    Hi, yesterday I finally got a nice Sharp LCD with HDD integrated.
    I quickly connected my Nvidia GT7950 via DVI/HDMI so to record on the
    LCD internal HDD the streaming video coming from a japanese online tv.
    The fact is...HDD cannot record any signal coming from a digital input
    (I think for copyright reasons) and let me record only S-VIideo and
    any analog (like scart...) and here it comes my problem:

    I've connected both the DVI/HDMI and the S-Video OUT to the Sharp LCD.
    The rational was to be able to watch the pc via DVI/HDMI while
    recording the S-Video signal. But the nvidia control panel / Set Up
    multiple display shows only the single display option (Sharp via DVI/
    HDMI).

    Any idea why is that? Why I cannot select multiple screen as when I
    was connectiong both the EIZO monitor and an old CRT screen?

    Any solution or suggestion on how to solve such a problem?

    Tks,

    Ataru

    Ataruchan, Mar 12, 2008