DVI to Component adaptor advice needed for a Media Centre PC.

Discussion in 'Overclocking' started by Jill haoulder, Jun 8, 2005.

  1. DVI to Component adaptor advice needed for a Media Centre PC.

    Ive got a Nvidia 6600 Gt Video card. And i want to connect it to my TV
    but the Tv only has componate connections no DVI.

    Anyway if i connect it like this would i get the same picture as if i
    connected it via DVI or HDMI or atleast alot better than Svideo and
    Rcas ??

    And if i had some of those MicroSoft HD 720p and 1080i Trailers and
    stuff would they be in realy HD on my TV ???

    /ps my Tv is fully 720p and 1080i compatible.

    Not sure if that would work. I was sure you neded DVi or HDMI to get
    true HD from a Disc or fromy oru Media PC harddisc ?>?>?

    Thanks for any help.

    Jill haoulder, Jun 8, 2005