    preventing me from playing a few high performance games (Skyrim D:)
    Well, ny AMD Vision Engine Control Center is telling me I've got 4735
    mb of VRAM, while the dxdiag is telling me I've got 626. Any ideas? :(

    Anon, Nov 11, 2011

  2. Anon

    rb Guest

    If your running dxdiag while playing a game, it will in most case
    display less memory than whats installed in your video card.
    If not, the memory on your vid card may be faulty

    rb, Nov 11, 2011

  3. Anon

    rb Guest

    A bit of additional info..
    First of all, the 5770 has 1GB of GDDR5 memory on-board, but is able t
    share unused system memory. ATI CCC will show how much of the share
    memory is available to the vid card, thus the 4735mb value. Dxdia
    however, will only show the amount of memory on the vid card itsel
    e.g., 1024mb, but may show less if running dxdiag while playing a gam
    e.g., 626mb

    rb, Nov 12, 2011
  4. Anon

    Bandit Guest