    Any helpful experiments to run?

    thanks,
    Darryl

    DMB, Feb 10, 2004

  2. It is likely that your ISP is blocking hi because they have let some
    spammers use their service. Call your ISP's support.

    In DMB <> stated

    Joan F \(MI\), Feb 10, 2004

  3. My wife had a similar problem.
    Turns out our IP set up a filter and it had made some bad decisions as
    to what was spam.

    Bruce Gaylinn, Feb 10, 2004
  4. DMB

    DMB Guest

    Thanks for the responses. I checked with my ISP, and that is exactly what
    has happened. I then contacted Earthlink, the sender's domain, to tell
    them. The technician didn't seem certain how to handle it, but promised to
    pass the info along to the right person.

    Darryl

    DMB, Feb 11, 2004