    Safari 3.1
    Mac Powerbook G4
    OS X 10.4.11.

    the.swant, Apr 14, 2008

  2. the.swant

    Molesworth Guest

    Check the size of the attachments.

    Make pics 800 X 600 pixels max, 72 dpi resolution.

    Molesworth, Apr 16, 2008

  3. the.swant

    the.swant Guest

    the.swant, Apr 18, 2008
  4. the.swant

    the.swant Guest

    1) When I use gmail it first says "sending e-mail", the "still
    working". 2) The "still working"-message don't go away.

    Svante

    the.swant, Apr 18, 2008
  5. the.swant

    Flash1296 Guest

    This problem is somewhat easy to overcome I am thinking

    First delete ALL mail attachments that you are not saving to your
    documents folder.
    Secondly, archive your important mailboxes.
    Thenuse the reset button in MAIL.
    Reboot and enjoy.

    If you do not how to archive and reset Mail; go to the HELP menu at
    the top of the display while in MAIL.

    Flash1296, Apr 19, 2008
  6. the.swant

    drmibr Guest

    drmibr, Apr 20, 2008
  7. Svante,

    I have exactly the same problem as you describe. Last week i could
    send any attachment, now gail says 'still working' and stays that way,
    even with very small file or pics.

    Does anyone have any solutions?

    stru

    struan.lamont, Jun 14, 2008