    whether the image area is the same area as the viewing area.

    Thanks in advance.

    Danny in Yorktown, VA

    Danny, Oct 6, 2005

  2. Danny

    Tom Scales Guest

    It will work, but not well. LCD panels are blurry if they are not run at
    their native resolution.

    Tom Scales, Oct 6, 2005

  3. Danny

    PeterD Guest

    Some computers do this some do not. If the native resolution is
    1024x768 and you show 800x600 on it, it will either reduce the image
    size or stretch it to fill the screen. Stretching looks bad for low
    resolution screens (1024x768) but looks better on the higher
    resolution screens such as 1400x1050 and 1600x1050.

    The best image will be the screens native resolution, or a resolution
    that will divide into the native resolution evenly.

    FWIW, my 1400x1050 screen shows 800x600 quite nicely, but it is much
    nicer at 1400x1050!

    PeterD, Oct 6, 2005