    going to need. I know I will need something larger than my present Lian Li
    PC-60 series case. Thanks for the info Phil........

    Ed

    Ed Medlin, Apr 10, 2007

  2. Phil Weldon

    Phil Weldon Guest

    'Ed Medlin' wrote, in part:
    | I might see if I can search up some photos for the Asus version and see if
    | can compare them with the EVGA offerings. I would 'like' to have a couple
    of
    | available PCI slots. I am getting things ready for my order now and will
    | probably begin my build within a week or so (deciding on components is
    | driving me nuts).
    _____

    ATX +12V rev 2.2 power supplies.

    Evidently 'two +12 VDC rails' and 'three +12 VDC rails' are not what they
    might seem. One regulator system provides +12 VDC which is then split to
    three current sensors. This is because of an ATX +12V rev 2.2 specification
    that limits maximum power on any 'rail' before overload protection kicks in
    to about 250 Watts. My new Antec Neo HE 550 Watt supply has three +12 VDC
    'rails rated at 18 Amperes (500 Watts maximum total +12 VDC power.) The
    directions for connections indicates that one rail be used for display
    adapter #1 and another rail be used for graphics adapter #2 (if present.)
    I'd guess another rail is used for the 8-pin CPU power plug. I'd think that
    this power supply is more than adequate for any Core 2 Duo / 2 X 8800 GTS or
    1 X 8800 GTX system.

    Phil Weldon

    | | > 'Core 2 Duo and 680i overclocking'
    | >
    | > Or, things my mother never told me.
    | >
    | > I have begun assemble my EVGA 680i motherboard / Intel Core 2 Duo
    system.
    | > With this motherboard (and I imagine it is at least partially true for
    | > other SLI motherboards)
    | >
    | > (a.) when you use a single nVidia 8800 class display adapter
    | > (1.) you lose one PCI slot (out of two)
    | > (2.) the CMOS clear jumper can not be accessed without removing
    | > the display adapter
    | > (3.) the on-motherboard power and reset buttons can not be
    | > accessed
    | > (4.) the CMOS battery can not be changed without removing the
    | > display adapter
    | > (5.) one of the chassis fan connections may no longer be usable
    | >
    | > (b.) when you add a second nVidia 8800 class display adapter you lose
    one
    | > PCI-Ex X1 slot (out of two)
    | >
    | > (c.) the explanation for the Power LED in the EVGA 680i manual is
    WRONG;

    Phil Weldon, Apr 11, 2007

  3. Phil Weldon

    Thomas Guest

    I ordered the Antec Atlas EC 550 server case, which includes an Antec
    TruePower 550 2.0. This one features 'two 12 VDC rails'. I guess it'll be
    powerful enough for my mainboard + 8800GTS.
    http://www.antec.com/ec/productDetails.php?ProdID=01700

    Anyone knows if this little case will fil a decent watercooling setup? The
    idea of transferring the watercooling equipment is still itching me ;-)

    Good luck to all of you on your builds...

    Thomas, Apr 12, 2007
  4. Phil Weldon

    Phil Weldon Guest

    Correction:
    When using only one display adapter with the EVGA 680i motherboard it is
    placed in the RIGHTMOST PCI-Ex X16 slot, the one nearest the CPU. Don't
    know how I got that one backwards B^(

    | 'Ed Medlin' wrote:, in part:
    | > I have been looking at I965 boards, but have decided to go with the
    NV650i
    | > route instead. I really have no preference as far as performance or
    price
    | > since they both are very close. One of the main reasons is that I would
    | > like to see how the performance numbers add up using the E4300 (Phil)
    and
> [...]
    different
    | connection for the Power LED. There are two side-by-side pins, one is for
    | Power LED and the other is for a standby LED; the second terminal for each
    | LED must be grounded. My case has plenty of LED indicators in the front
    | panel (seven) but of course the Power LED connector from the front panel
    is
    | a three pin plug with pin 1 and pin 3 connected, one being ground.
    |
    | With an SLI capable motherboard, when only one graphics board is installed
    | it must be in the left most PCI-Ex X16 slot. In the case of the EVGA 680i
    | motherboard this slot has one PCI slot between it and the left edge of the
    | motherboard. The fan on the EVGA 8800 GTS is then only about an inch from
    | the case bottom. I don't know the direction of the air flow, but it seems
    | that a new hole in the case bottom will be in order.
    |
    | The present case fan complement is two 80 mm fans and one 120 mm fan.
    |
    | One last observation; the ~ 150 page manual doesn't get around to the
    | connector and BIOS section until the halfway point. The first half is all
    | about the nVidia Windows software functions for over clocking. There are
    | nearly two dozen settable parameters for memory alone!
    |
    | Enjoy.
    |
    | Phil Weldon

    | >> Well, I've been looking some more, and figure I'll be going the Intel
    965
    | >> way... Mainly financial reasons ;-) Also, I read the NVidia chipsets
    use
    | >> way more power than the Intels do. Performance of the 680i *is* better,
    | >> but nearly immeasurably so.
    | >>
    | >> *The shortlist*:
    | >> Mainboard: Gigabyte GA-965P-S3 S775 I965P ATX
    | >> CPU: Intel CORE 2 DUO E4300 1.8GHZ
    | >> Memory: Kingston 2GB 800MHZ DDR2 LOW-LATENCY CL4
    | >> Video: Asus EN8800GTS/HTDP/320M GF8800GTS
    | >> DVD+-RW: Samsung DVD+-R/RW/DL/RAM/LS SATA BULK
    | >> PC case: Antec ATLAS EC: ATLAS EC 550W (truepower) ATX
    | >> Harddisk: Seagate BARRACUDA 7200.10 320GB SATAII
    | >>
    | >> All this for just short of 1000 euro's. I can order it at one supplier
    | >> here in the netherlands.
    | >>
    | >> Any remarks?
    | >>
    | >> --
    | >> Met vriendelijke groeten, Thomas vd Horst.
    | > I have been looking at I965 boards, but have decided to go with the
    NV650i
    | > route instead. I really have no preference as far as performance or
    price
    | > since they both are very close. One of the main reasons is that I would
    | > like to see how the performance numbers add up using the E4300 (Phil)
    and
    | > the E6600 (me) in overclocking. Using the same basic chipset would be
    | > comparing apples to apples instead of apples to oranges. I am going to
    try
    | > and use components as close as I can (maybe different brands) to his
    | > system just for comparison. Your system looks very good for the price.
    It

    Phil Weldon, Apr 13, 2007
  5. Phil Weldon

    Phil Weldon Guest

    Correction:
    The post should read

    'Core 2 Duo and 680i overclocking'

    Or, things my mother never told me.

    I have begun assemble my EVGA 680i motherboard / Intel Core 2 Duo system.
    With this motherboard (and I imagine it is at least partially true for other
    SLI motherboards)

    (a.) when you use a single nVidia 8800 class display adapter you lose one
    PCI-Ex X1 slot (out of two)

    (b.) when you add a second nVidia 8800 class display adapter
    (1.) you lose one PCI slot (out of two)
    (2.) the CMOS clear jumper can not be accessed without removing the
    display adapter
    (3.) the on-motherboard power and reset buttons can not be accessed
    (4.) the CMOS battery can not be changed without removing the
    display adapter
    (5.) one of the chassis fan connections may no longer be usable

    (c.) the explanation for the Power LED in the EVGA 680i manual is WRONG;
    the header is non-standard; two POWER LED pins are actually are set to
    control TWO LEDs, one for POWER and one for STANDBY. Somehow (magic) when a
    standard POWER LED front panel connector is connected with one polarity, the
    POWER LED functions as a POWER LED; reverse the polarity and the POWER LED
    functions as a STANDBY LED.

    On-motherboard Ethernet ports and on-motherboard audio now seem like a
    necessity rather than a luxury.

    | 'Core 2 Duo and 680i overclocking'
    |
    | Or, things my mother never told me.
    |
    | I have begun assemble my EVGA 680i motherboard / Intel Core 2 Duo system.
    | With this motherboard (and I imagine it is at least partially true for
    other
    | SLI motherboards)
    |
    | (a.) when you use a single nVidia 8800 class display adapter
    | (1.) you lose one PCI slot (out of two)
    | (2.) the CMOS clear jumper can not be accessed without removing
    the
    | display adapter
    | (3.) the on-motherboard power and reset buttons can not be
    accessed
    | (4.) the CMOS battery can not be changed without removing the
    | display adapter
    | (5.) one of the chassis fan connections may no longer be usable
    |
    | (b.) when you add a second nVidia 8800 class display adapter you lose one
    | PCI-Ex X1 slot (out of two)
    |
    | (c.) the explanation for the Power LED in the EVGA 680i manual is WRONG;
    | the header is non-standard; two POWER LED pins are actually are set to
    | control TWO LEDs, one for POWER and one for STANDBY. Ground for the two
    | LEDs (or one) must be 'stolen' from another pin (I'll use the GROUND pin
    for
    | the HD LED and be thankful for a case that has extra indicator LEDs.
    |
    | On-motherboard Ethernet ports and on-motherboard audio now seem like a
    | necessity rather than a luxury.
    |
    | Phil Weldon
    |
    | | > 'Ed Medlin' wrote, in part:
    | >> With that amount of OC'ing settings I am going to take a very hard look
    | >> at them. The price is comparable to the Asus offerings I have seen.
    Asus
    | >> has been my choice in MBs over the years, but EVGA has made some good
    | >> inroads. I haven't decided on a case yet. My old Lian Li is going to
    | >> remain housing my current I630 3.0g @ 3.6 system. It has lived through
    | >> probably 5 internal systems and it is several years old. I have been
    | >> looking at some cases that have water cooling already built into them.
    Do

    Phil Weldon, Apr 13, 2007
  6. Phil Weldon

    Ed Medlin Guest

    I have pretty much got everything together now except I just can't decide on
    a case and water cooling system. I am going with the i680 from Asus with
    onboard sound and lan (just in case I lose PCI slots). I decided on going
    the SLI route with 2x 8800 GTS rather than a single GTX because of some of
    the success folks have had with simulators with that setup. 2gb of ram
    should do me fine and I am still looking for the fastest I can find to try
    and keep my memory bandwidth up with the higher fsb of the E6600. I would
    like to water cool the GPUs of both adapters and am trying to figure out how
    many watts of heat I am looking at getting rid of with this setup. I know it
    will be over 500w and maybe even 700. I don't want to "daisy chain" much. I
    might do the chipset and CPU and then another line for the GPUs. I saw some
    water blocks for the video memory, but don't know if that would be a
    necessity. I want to see just how quiet I can get this system along with a
    decent OC. I thought I had a good, new power supply but it turns out it is a
    20 pin rather than 24. It is a MadDog (rebranded PC P & C) 550 so that is
    out. I am going with 4x 500gb WDs (no Raptors) because a large part of what
    I do is video processing and large HDD capacity is a must for me. I might
    add one 250gb WD drive I have already for OS and apps and set up two raid0
    arrays for video rendering and temp storage. The Antec Neo HE 550 should do
    fine and is available as an option with several of the cases I have looked
    at. I really thought I would have my order in by now, but when I start
    looking around my mind gets changed, it seems, about every
    5mins..........:). Any recomendations on case and cooling you have might
    help...lol. I haven't done any water cooling in years, so I get bogged down
    pretty easily on the water cooling sites.

    Ed

    Ed Medlin, Apr 13, 2007
  7. Phil Weldon

    Phil Weldon Guest

    'Ed Medlin' wrote, in part:
    _____

    I've just gotten 'first light' from my E4300 / 680i / 8800 GTS system. I'll
    try to rush out some numbers that might help you with a cooling solution.

    About the FOUR 500 GByte hard drives (I went with one 500 GByte Seagate and
    another half-TByte of recycled PATA drives), my one 500 GByte SATA required
    4 HOURS to format before I installed Windows XP Pro. So enjoy B^)

    When I first booted up, prior to installing the OS, I found that the CPU was
    idling at 71 C! Not very pleased, I unshipped the heatsink and found the
    Intel supplied thermal compound to be caked and not well spread (the Intel
    supplied heatsink came with three stripes of thermal compound applied.) The
    machined finish of heatsink where the metal meets the CPU is the best I've
    seen, so I removed the Intel thermal compound and replaced it with a very
    small amount of zinc oxide / ester base thermal compound. This time idle
    temperature was 31 (input air temperature 26 C.) Also while in the BIOS the
    system temperature was 34 C and the chipset temperature was 44 C. The
    cooling fans (CPU, chipset, 8800 GTS) were VERY quiet, with the chipset fan
    the loudest (~6000 rpm vs. ~1100 for the CPU fan.) This was with the fan
    speeds set to manual and 100%. I had no control over the 8800 GTS fan at
    this point; it ran at a very low speed. I don't see an improved air cooling
    heatsink for the 8800 GTS or GTX being very useful; there just isn't much
    room to get more air IN, especially with SLI. Barring exotics,
    water-cooling would seem to be required for improvement, and the elaborate
    waterblock necessary is going to be EXPENSIVE. However, with the GTS, if
    you can get enough air into the case, the 8800 GTS fan should cool nicely as
    it is a squirrel-cage blower type and can move air at INCHES pressure rather
    than hundredths of inches as do the typical heatsink fan (air pressure
    measured in inches of water, with 32 feet being one atmosphere, a typical
    pipe organ might require air at ~ 7 inches.

    At the moment it seems improving chipset cooling is a big priority. If
    stock air cooling (with lots of fresh cool case air) is sufficient for the
    8800 GTS SLI pair, that should reduce the water cooling capital cost by two
    thirds or more (1/4 the heat dissipation to handle and much less elaborate
    heatsinks) if only the CPU and chipset are cooled.

    Thermometers:
    Harbor Freight ( http://www.harborfreight.com ) has several non-contact
    thermometers ranging in price from $7 to $40 US. I just ordered one of the
    $7 models. Harbor Freight also has some inexpensive thermometers for
    liquids.

    As always, the best case is one you actually HAVE. Pull the trigger
    already. The nice thing about convertible rackmount case is the big chunk
    of space between the front of the motherboard and the rear of the drives.
    That chunk is 7.5 inches X 7.5 inches X 16.5 inches in my Enlight cases (w/
    ATX motherboard.)

    Phil Weldon

    Phil Weldon, Apr 13, 2007
  8. Phil Weldon

    Phil Weldon Guest

    Early temperatures from my E4300 / EVGA 680i / EVGA 8800 GTS / Patriot
    PC8500 SLI ready memory:

    After 10 minutes of the nTune stress test (all components) the end
    temperatures were
    CPU: 37 C
    System: 34 C
    GPU: 50 C.

    The side of the case was open and the air temperature was 23 C.

    All settings were stock. Memory settings (from the SPD) were 1066 MHz bus
    speed and 2.3 volts.
    Voltage: 2.3 VDC.

    At this point I have no idea what the stress test includes, and how fan
    speed control works - in the BIOS I had set the fan speeds to manual and to
    100%, but the CPU fan speed at the end of the 10 minute stress test was more
    than twice the CPU fan speed reported by the BIOS with the 100% manual
    setting.

    At the moment only Windows XP Pro (without service packs and updates) plus
    nVidia drivers are installed.

    Now I need to read enough to understand how to use the stress test and
    interpret the results.

    Phil Weldon

    Phil Weldon, Apr 13, 2007
  9. Phil Weldon

    Ed Medlin Guest

    Yep........been there and done that.......:) I guess that is just one of
    the downfalls of doing what I do.
    I guess I have developed a ritual over the years when it comes down to
    the stock HS/Fan on about
    any processor and automatically clean and replace HS compound. Like I think
    I have told you in the past,
    my local computer shop gives me a free tube of Artic Silver (it ain't
    better, it is free....:) everytime I buy anything.
    After looking at the cost of water cooling a couple of 8800 GTS cards, I
    will probably just do the
    CPU and chipset. Water cooling them can bring the total cost of a water
    cooling system up very high. I was just concerned about
    the noise of a pair of 8800 GTS cards, but if it is not an issue, I will
    leave it as is.
    Jeeze.......it is snowing like crazy outside right now and I am worried
    about cooling.........:)
    Kind of a rare thing here in the Ozarks in mid April... I am going to go
    ahead and order. I have a case picked out that
    will handle about all the water cooling I will need and will just go with
    air at the moment and decide on the water
    cooling later. If it is quiet enough and I can get a good, stable OC I may
    just stay with it.

    Ed

    Ed Medlin, Apr 14, 2007
  10. Phil Weldon

    Ed Medlin Guest

    Great temps. With a good case and good airflow, you might even see a
    decrease when you close it up. I am not familiar with nTune's stress test,
    but you cannot beat those temps if it stressing the CPU. How much noise are
    you hearing with the stock fan and the video card fan?

    Ed

    Ed Medlin, Apr 14, 2007
  11. Phil Weldon

    Amir Facade Guest

    Wow,
    Those drives are gonna generate a lot of heat.
    I had 3 drives in one case and didn't like the drive temps I was seeing in
    SpeedFan.
    Keep a space between them if at all possible and keep that air flow going.

    Amir

    Amir Facade, Apr 14, 2007
  12. Phil Weldon

    Phil Weldon Guest

    'Ed Medlin' wrote:
    | Great temps. With a good case and good airflow, you might even see a
    | decrease when you close it up. I am not familiar with nTune's stress test,
    | but you cannot beat those temps if it stressing the CPU. How much noise
    are
    | you hearing with the stock fan and the video card fan?
    _____

    The GPU fan noise is less than that of any other fan, but then I haven't
    really stressed the card very much so far.

    Using CPU Burn-In ver 1.1, error checking turned OFF
    CPU and chipset fan set to 100%
    All case fans OFF; Power Supply fan ON.

    Room air temperature: 27 C
    Reported by nVidia System monitor after 10 minutes
    CPU temperature: 43 C
    System temperature (chipset?): 40 C

    The chipset fan created more noise than the CPU fan. The CPU fan noise was
    low frequency and barely audible from 1 meter even with the case open, MUCH
    less noise than a Zalman 'flower' type fan/heatsink.
    The chipset fan created a high pitched noise.

    CPU Burn-In seems to stress only one CPU.

    SiSoft Sandra 2007 claimed to detect five temperature sensors, but would not
    show readings.

    nVidia System Monitor reports only three readings; CPU, System, GPU. I
    think System temperature may be chipset temperature.

    I installed a PCI ATA IDE card (Silicon Image SD-ATA133R). It is
    incompatible somehow with the system. It installs ok, but the system hangs
    darning boot-up if a drive is connected, does not hang if no drive is
    connected. The website indicates such a problem may exist if you do not set
    up a RAID. The directions for solving the problem don't make any sense.

    The controller card problem and the seeming lack of good stress tests and
    complete temperature monitoring mean I'm not having any overclocking fun
    right now, so I am going to concentrate on installing and customizing all
    the software.

    Any suggestions on dual CPU stress tests and 680i motherboard temperature
    monitoring will be greatly appreciated.

    Phil Weldon

    Phil Weldon, Apr 14, 2007
  13. Phil Weldon

    Fishface Guest

    Fishface, Apr 15, 2007
  14. Phil Weldon

    Amir Facade Guest

    I'm waiting on the price drop and increased cache myself, but if you ran 2
    different CPU stress tests at the same time, or maybe encoded some video
    while running a stress test, would that run both CPUs at 100%?
    Just a thought.

    Amir

    PS: keep the results coming. I'm watching closely.

    Amir Facade, Apr 15, 2007
  15. Phil Weldon

    Fishface Guest

    Which one was that, the P5N32-E SLI PLUS?
    Let me tell you about some memory of which I bought 8 GB because I liked it.
    It's made by Super Talent and is part number t667ub1g_m or t667ub1g/m. It
    is rated DDR2-667 with 1.8v at 5-5-5-15 and feature no heatspreaders. It
    has Micron D9GMH chips. I paid just over $50 per GB stick. I memtested
    them all at 430 x 7 with 2.1v at 4-4-4-12 and they didn't seem to get too hot.
    They had them at eWiz and cybersprinter.com but now seem to be sold out.
    Maybe you can find them somewhere else at a good price if you're interested.

    Now about that E6600... The price cuts are a week away. If you were going
    to spend over $300 for the E6600, wait the week or so and save some cash
    or maybe get a QX6600 quad core for $5xx instead!

    Fishface, Apr 15, 2007
  16. Phil Weldon

    Fishface Guest

    Now about that E6600... The price cuts are a week away. If you were
    I guess it's not a QX6600 but Q6600 as it does not bear the "Extreme"
    moniker. Anyway, it has a 10 multiplier...

    Fishface, Apr 15, 2007
  17. Phil Weldon

    Phil Weldon Guest

    After much head scratching (I may yet be forced to RTFM) I finally managed
    to actually CHANGE the CPU speed. The nTune supplied with the motherboard
    is either buggy or not up-to-date (when I try to run the automatic [ugh]
    overclock tuning the message 'nTune can only be used with nForce 2 or later
    motherboards' is displayed. So after setting every thing to manual in the
    BIOS and keeping EVERY setting to stock except for the frontside bus speed.
    I set the frontside bus clock to 300 MHz while leaving the PCI/PCI-E bus
    speed locked and got a CPU speed of 2.7 GHz and a memory bus speed of 1000
    MHz.

    CPU core voltage was stock. Memory voltage was 1.8 VDC, memory timings were
    stock (the Patriot SLI-ready PC8500 memory has 2.3 VDC in the SLI-ready
    SPD.)

    The CPU and chipset fans were set to 100%.
    Intel boxed-retail heatsink/fan w/ zinc oxide in ester base thermal grease.
    No case fans were used.
    The case side was open.

    *** IDLE Temperatures:
    Room ambient: 26 C
    CPU: 31 C
    System (chipset?): 39 C

    *** STRESSED temperatures:
    Room ambient temperature: 26 C
    CPU: 40 C
    System (chipset?): 39 C (minimal RAM access?)

    SiSoft Sandra 2007.4.11.22 CPU arithmetic and multimedia stress test
    ONLY ONE CPU STRESSED

    The CPU speed and temperatures were reported by nTune.
    Anomaly warning:
    SiSoft Sandra 2007.4.11.22 reported
    CPU voltage: 2.93 VDC
    CPU power: 264 Watts

    and offered

    Q6300 and Q6400 CPU comparison benchmarks, quite a feat, huh?

    Phil Weldon

    | 'Ed Medlin' wrote:
    || Great temps. With a good case and good airflow, you might even see a
    || decrease when you close it up. I am not familiar with nTune's stress
    test,
    || but you cannot beat those temps if it stressing the CPU. How much noise
    | are
    || you hearing with the stock fan and the video card fan?
    | _____
    |
    | The GPU fan noise is less than that of any other fan, but then I haven't
    | really stressed the card very much so far.
    |
    | Using CPU Burn-In ver 1.1, error checking turned OFF
    | CPU and chipset fan set to 100%
    | All case fans OFF; Power Supply fan ON.
    |
    | Room air temperature: 27 C
    | Reported by nVidia System monitor after 10 minutes
    | CPU temperature: 43 C
    | System temperature (chipset?): 40 C
    |
    | The chipset fan created more noise than the CPU fan. The CPU fan noise
    was
    | low frequency and barely audible from 1 meter even with the case open,
    MUCH
    | less noise than a Zalman 'flower' type fan/heatsink.
    | The chipset fan created a high pitched noise.
    |
    | CPU Burn-In seems to stress only one CPU.
    |
    | SiSoft Sandra 2007 claimed to detect five temperature sensors, but would
    not
    | show readings.
    |
    | nVidia System Monitor reports only three readings; CPU, System, GPU. I
    | think System temperature may be chipset temperature.
    |
    | I installed a PCI ATA IDE card (Silicon Image SD-ATA133R). It is
    | incompatible somehow with the system. It installs ok, but the system
    hangs
    | darning boot-up if a drive is connected, does not hang if no drive is
    | connected. The website indicates such a problem may exist if you do not
    set
    | up a RAID. The directions for solving the problem don't make any sense.
    |
    | The controller card problem and the seeming lack of good stress tests and
    | complete temperature monitoring mean I'm not having any overclocking fun
    | right now, so I am going to concentrate on installing and customizing all
    | the software.
    |
    | Any suggestions on dual CPU stress tests and 680i motherboard temperature
    | monitoring will be greatly appreciated.
    |
    | Phil Weldon

    | ||

    Phil Weldon, Apr 15, 2007
  18. Phil Weldon

    Ed Medlin Guest

    Since I do a lot of video I have learned to cope with that. I use cases with
    good airflow and drive cooling. I regularly have run 4-6 HDDs over the past
    few years without problems. I keep 1/8" or so between drive in a vetical
    enclosure with an 80mm low speed fan blowing across them and they stay quite
    cool.

    Ed

    Ed Medlin, Apr 15, 2007
  19. Phil Weldon

    Ed Medlin Guest

    I have already seen them down to $275

    Ed

    Ed Medlin, Apr 15, 2007
  20. Phil Weldon

    Ed Medlin Guest

    Yep......and you ain't even got started yet...........:)

    Ed

    Ed Medlin, Apr 15, 2007