    -> BOTH (like on laptops between build-in and external). I have my
    monitor on VGA and my TV on DVI, and would like an easy switch (could
    leave both on but card gets hotter).

    Lars-Erik Østerud, Apr 26, 2008

  2. Hi Lars,

    In the Nvidia control panel click "Display > Set up multiple displays" in
    the left task tree then click the "Select the display you would like to use"
    drop down menu and select the monitor you want to use.

    Hope this helps

    Andy

    Andrew Bailey, Apr 27, 2008

  3. In the Nvidia control panel click "Display > Set up multiple displays" in
    I was looking for a hot-key (or another easy way).

    Found that if I enable "nView" I can add a hot key to
    "switch to next display", and when in "single display"
    mode that will switch between the VGA and DVI output
    (switching between my monitor and my TV that is :)

    But I found no easy way to do as on laptops (yet).
    I can now switch: monitor -> tv -> monitor -> tv ...
    But not: monitor -> tv -> BOTH -> monitor -> tv ...
    (that requires that I change to "clone" mode manually)

    So what I want is some way to switch like this:

    - Single display: VGA
    - Single display: DVI
    - Clone: VGA + DVI
    - Single display: VGA