    Prefer a solution that I can embed in my electronics.

    thanks
    bob

    rjames.clarke, Mar 3, 2006

  2. rjames.clarke

    cs_posting Guest

    Buy a CDFAxxxxx or earlier serial number linksys WRT54G - ie, one from
    a few months ago before they stopped running linux (Or get a CGN6xxxx
    or earlier WRTG54GS). Lots of online discussion of how to modify them.

    Guess you need an embedded module then... probably costs more in small
    quantities as you don't get the discounts of a high-volume consumer
    product.

    cs_posting, Mar 3, 2006

  3. www.lantronix.com and www.digi.com sell wifi modules that have a serial
    port and gpio.
    I have not used either device.

    Alan Nishioka

    Alan Nishioka, Mar 3, 2006
  4. rjames.clarke

    Alex Gibson Guest

    edtp airdrop board www.edtp.com

    Alex Gibson, Mar 4, 2006
  5. Oh crap. I was just on my way to the store. What are the designations of
    those that don't run Linux? A quick search does not seem to be helping.

    Bryan Hackney, Mar 6, 2006