    Every sound on my computer sounds like it's in a cave, maybe it's the
    reverb effect or something. How do I reset EAX effects? Don't have the
    original Creative CD.

    snapcount, Dec 5, 2006

  2. snapcount

    snapcount Guest

    Thanks for nothing, assholes...

    snapcount, Dec 6, 2006

  3. snapcount

    Folk Guest

    and under 24 hours, too...

    Folk, Dec 8, 2006
  4. snapcount

    jimbo Guest

    No idea. But, every so often I lose my AHQ files in that dir and have no
    eax or custom sound schemes or nothing. I long ago dropped the cd install
    (old) for the d/l from creative for the drivers, and with it comes the
    eax/audio hq control panels, etc. Perhaps uninstall the driver package,
    reboot, bail out of windows 'found' some sound card, then re-install the
    driver package. Just d/l from creative w/xp patch if needed. I don't use
    the rest of the creative programs so just that driver thing does fine for
    me. good luck. -jimbo

    jimbo, Dec 14, 2006