eBay Posting for Sun Fire CPU / Memory board with 2 x 750MHz CPU & 2GB memory

Discussion in 'Sun Hardware' started by Alex R, Jul 8, 2007.

  1. Alex R

    Alex R Guest

    If you are interested please check out my eBay posting:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120140103092

    System Board SF-XCPUBD-227
    Sun Microsystems PN 540-4830

    SF-XCPUBD-227
    Sun Microsystems Sun Fire CPU / Memory board with 2 x 750MHz CPU & 2GB
    memory (2 x X7053A)

    System Compatibility:
    Sun Fire 3800,
    Sun Fire 4800,
    Sun Fire 4810,
    Sun Fire 6800.

    32 RAM slots 8 occupied:
    four Sun PN 501-5401 (X7053A) 1GB (4X256 SDRAM DIMMs)
    four Samsung PN 501-5401 (X7053A) 1GB (4X256 SDRAM DIMMs)
    90 Day Warranty

    Other components from a Sun Fire 6800 server are available. Please
    email if you are interested in other components.
    Email me if you have any questions regarding this item and I will try
    my best to answer them. I can take more pictures if you need them.

    Alex Rishea
    Andromeda Computer Systems
    Toronto, Ontario
    Canada M9V 2B5