    Hello ... llo ... llo .

    Echo ... Echo ... Echo ... Echo ... Echo ...

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Mar 30, 2006

  2. Qed wrote:

    | Hello ... llo ... llo .
    |
    | Echo ... Echo ... Echo ... Echo ... Echo ...

    Not getting enough attention?

    If you hold you hand to your ear do you hear the ocean?

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®

    Bird Janitor®, Mar 30, 2006

  3. 0_Qed

    0_Qed Guest

    Bird Janitor® wrote:

    ??
    With/with_out my helmut ????

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Mar 30, 2006
  4. Qed wrote:

    | ??
    | With/with_out my helmut ????

    The gentle sound of the waves is louder WITH the aluminum helmut.

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®

    Bird Janitor®, Mar 30, 2006
  5. 0_Qed

    GTD Guest

    would probably sound more like a bowling alley :D

    GTD, Mar 30, 2006
  6. GTD wrote:

    | would probably sound more like a bowling alley :D

    ¡ROTFLMAO!

    In Qed's brain .. you're probably right. So long as you're talking about
    the pin setter.

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®

    Bird Janitor®, Mar 30, 2006
  7. 0_Qed

    0_Qed Guest

    " Surround Sound " for a lone 'neuron'.
    :)

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Mar 30, 2006
  8. Qed wrote:

    | " Surround Sound " for a lone 'neuron'.
    | :)

    And the experience of a "strike" in your brain brings on the *¡Happy!,
    ¡Happy!, ¡Joy!, ¡Joy!* moment .. unleashing a full-bore drool in both shoes!

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®

    Bird Janitor®, Mar 30, 2006