    (Except for something related to SoundBlaster Audigy, which I don't have.)
    John
    Evergreen, Colorado

    Steve Royce, Mar 27, 2006

  2. Steve Royce

    mxh Guest

    Possibility:
    Some audio drivers have a "speaker setup" option which can be set to Speaker
    or Headphone. Some use some kind of surround sound on the headphone setting
    which sounds like an echo when using speakers under the headphone setting.

    mxh

    mxh, Mar 27, 2006

  3. Steve Royce

    daigle_john Guest

    Thanx for the tip. I just solved it by muting the Line In on Audio
    playback properties.

    daigle_john, Mar 27, 2006
  4. Steve Royce

    Misch09 Guest

    same thing happened to me, all i did to fix it was, double click o
    the volume contol in taskbar, or access through control panel, the
    go to options, properties, then check on "line in". Now i
    the line in column, check the mute box, this worked for me, hope i
    works for you

    P.S. I hate mmc 9.1

    :angry

    Misch09, Apr 7, 2006
  5. Steve Royce

    Misch09 Guest

    same thing happened to me, all i did to fix it was, double click on
    the volume contol in taskbar, or access through control panel, then
    go to options, properties, then check on "line in". Now in
    the line in column, check the mute box, this worked for me, hope it
    works for you.

    P.S. I hate mmc 9.13

    :angry:

    Misch09, Apr 7, 2006
  6. Steve Royce

    Minh Tran-Le Guest

    Well,
    one of the previous version of mmc (9.11 or 9.12, I don't recall)
    started using directx audio to transfer the sound from the tv tuner to
    your sound card. And if you have still the analog audio out still
    plugged in into your soundcard, you will get sound from both the pci bus
    and your analog aux in. And they are not in sync.

    The cure is to remove the analog line out/in that goes from your graphic
    card to your sound card.

    In any case mmc 9.13 is broken for me because it does not integrate well
    with guide+ any more.

    Minh Tran-Le, Apr 7, 2006
  7. Steve Royce

    ==--== Guest

    Quote: In any case mmc 9.13 is broken for me because it does not integrate
    well
    with guide+ any more.

    Here Here. It does not integrate AT ALL :(
    For me anyway, the scheduler won't work so I can't watch or record from the
    Guide - sheesh
    and then everytime you open the Guide Plus - it switches channels when it
    opens - for no apparent reason.

    Shame that ATi cannot get a decent, working, reliable, integrated solution
    for AIW and tv users.
    I hope something comes out one day that WORKS

    ==--==

    ==--==, Apr 8, 2006